One of the common reasons for an expected theme functionality to not work is conflicting plugins.
To identify the problem-causing one follow these steps:
- In the WordPress admin click on Plugins in the left side menu.
- If you have a number of plugins installed you may want to take a screenshot or a note of what are currently active or inactive.
- Select all the plugins other than those from Kadence WP and deactivate them.
- Re-check your page where the problem was to see if the issue is still present.
- If the problem has gone away, reactivate the plugins one-by-one or in a small number of batches while checking the problematic page. This should help you narrow down the conflicting plugin.