The fastest way to get a beautiful and well-designed ready-made website with Kadence is by importing a starter template.
Note: It is recommended to begin with a fresh install of WordPress before you import a starter template. The importer is designed for new/empty sites with no content.
The steps below outline how you can get started with a Kadence starter template.
- In your WordPress admin go to Plugins > Add New and search for
- Locate Starter Templates by Kadence WP and click Install Now, then Activate.
- Click View Template Library under the plugin name.
- Click on the starter template that you would like to import.
- The importer will give you an option to pick a color scheme and show you any required plugins. Review them and click Import and then Start Importing.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your Kadence website from the starter template. You can now view your site and make content and design changes.